Tiffany Haddish vs. Kevin Hart: Who Gets the Last Laugh?

INTRODUCTION:

A new movie has just hit theaters on September 28, 2018 and the views are stacking day by day. The two main stars, Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish are the funniest comedians in today’s society. Both comedians have been selling out theaters for the past few years. Everyone loves a good laugh out of them. They have been two huge inspirations for many young stand up comedians. The movie, “Night School” itself has already made $34.8 million. Fans of both actors were excited to see this comedy showdown. They are even wanting another blockbuster from both actors. Kevin and Tiffany have a great connection on and off set, but what happens when these two go head to head? Who will get the last laugh? Kevin or Tiffany?

TIFFANY HADDISH:

Tiffany Haddish is the face of black female comedians today. Of the many movies and TV shows she has appeared in like Night School, Uncle Drew, and That’s So Raven, Tiffany’s role in Girls Trip won her a well-respected Emmy Award. Tiffany has actually been featured many,many times before. Her very first movie was in 2005 called The Urban Demographic. From there, she began to star in famous movies such as Meet the Spartans, Janky Promoters, and even Keanu. In her appearance in Night School, she plays a sassy teacher with a goal to raise her students to the next level, which is perfect for her! Tiffany charms everyone with her big heart and loud personality. She will do whatever it takes to entertain the world with her amusing jokes and perfect smile. She is very outgoing and not afraid to say what’s on her mind.

KEVIN HART:

Kevin Hart, one of the most successful entertainers in the entire world. Everyone has seen at least one of his movies. He appeared in films like Central Intelligence, What Now? Jumanji, and Ride Along. As of the end of 2017, Kevin Hart’s net worth is $120 millon (www.gobankingrates.com). Just like Tiffany, he has inspired so many young people of this generation. One of his famous quotes is “If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you’re not ready to be successful.” Kevin Hart deeply cares about all his fans and is totally a family person. He never lets his ego get the best of him and won’t take anything for granted.

The comedian, Kevin Hart, sitting back and just chillin’.

WHAT DID WE THINK:

A student at Blake High School, Cameron King, says that he prefers Kevin Hart over Tiffany Haddish because he thinks he’s funnier and more understandable. “I watch more of Kevin Hart’s comedy shows than his movies because he is more open with his jokes and he has no filter.” Another student, Kennady Smith, said that she prefers Tiffany Haddish. “She’s hands down funnier. She Ready!!!”

The Big Feud:

If you haven’t heard of the legendary Kat Williams, he is one of the richest black comedians today. Kat Williams claims that Hollywood is only allowing certain black comedians to shine because white people don’t want to see a lot of black people succeed. Together, Kevin and Tiffany clapped back and professionally responded to Kat’s comments. You can find out what they said in the video below:

https://youtu.be/dUyLgoSO_JE